Franconia Notch, NH

Franconia Notch, NH

Monday, March 23, 2015

8 weeks out!

Well spring is slowly making its way towards us up here in the very tip of Vermont. Down in the valleys, mud season is starting. Up in the mountains, the wind continues to whip and the clouds to snow. I got some work done on the KLR, with some aftermarket parts I would need for the trip, and had my friend record a quick video of me introducing them. 8 weeks now stand between now and the leaving date of May 9th. There's still much to do- i have a jeep, snowmobile and two other motorcycles to sell before then for general funding. A few choice pieces of gear are left to order, and I'm still working on wrapping up things at my home to be empty for an unknown amount of time.
Camping every weekend continues as well. Last night on Mount Hunger almost cost me my toes, but it was a great trip. Always bring extra socks, kiddos.
Good luck, for now!
Watch the video here!-
Introducing some of the KLR upgrades


No comments:

Post a Comment