Franconia Notch, NH

Franconia Notch, NH

Monday, February 23, 2015

First entry!

So this is the first entry onto my newly created blog. I'm pretty new to this type of setup, but hopefully I catch on quickly. At this stage, I'm ordering the very last of the gear needed for the trip, finishing up details at home before I leave, and continuing to add places to the already enormous list of places i plan to visit. It's looking like the first stop will be my long-lost brother in New York, after which i will head up towards the Great Lakes. Of course, with the crazy lifestyle comes the quickly changed schedule, but the initial date is setup for May 20th. To keep myself busy, I've been doing some great camping trips in the beautiful New England region- which has certainly led to some great memories, and cool pictures. Until next time!
cheers,
TDG

Photo- Camels Hump, Duxbury, Vt

1 comment:

  1. Good luck mate, take care on the way, if you hit Costa Rica sometime, your welcome in my house.

    ReplyDelete